Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid." - Hebrews 13:5,6

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is happening?

"I make stacks."
Sitting here listening to his New York accent while he eats our popcorn, Thea and I are in the twilight zone. It seemed so fake, almost like a dream. Lamborghini's and million dollar homes? Buying oceans and cities? Receiving VIP and being surrounded by people "I don't even know."

I'm dropping out.
Not for real though.
Makes you think twice about what kind of people are in this world.
Creeps me out a bit.

"Aw, sweetheart, you can do better than that. I can make that in a month. I make 6 figures a month."

That's all for now.
Tomorrow I will write more.

2 comments:

  1. i can't even believe that was real.

    ...it almost feels like a dream now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hannah, even though i wasnt there to experience it with you girlies, i feel privileged to have read about it, especially from your perspective. your a wonderful writer hans. wonderfully, wonderfully done, my love.

    ReplyDelete